Monday, May 30, 2011

(handmade) Stuff I've Bought Lately

I love handmade. I really do. It's one of my addictions. So I thought I'd share some goodies I splurged on lately...

I bought this skirt...I can NOT wait for it to arrive. Its' not handmade, it's vintage but I heart vintage too! It's from Miss Farfalla. Very cool stuff.

I also stalked my friend Sara and the ribbon shop she runs with her husband, The Ribbon Dude. She had teased me with some awesome Saints and Who Dat ribbon...and I was finally able to get my hands on it. Yeah...I got a lot of ribbon, but here is my fave:


Back in April I snagged this awesome vintage cup and saucer for my kitchen redo. I was (slightly) redecorating my kitchen with a more retro feel. I'm not done, but making progress. This little cup and saucer fits in great on my armoire! Purchased from Molly's Closet.


And I got this vintage Mason Jar that Midwest Finds turned into a soap dispenser.
Okay, so I realized that these are all vintage and supplies......hee hee. We'll call this the Vintage/Supplies edition of stuff I've bought.

Be sure to check out these cool shops!~amy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails