Monday, July 27, 2009

It's Staycation Time baby!

Alrighty folks. This has been a long time coming--mental health break!! I have too many irons in the fire, too much craziness going on and my house and kids are falling down around me! The shops are stocked and self sufficient at the moment. Everything in them is ready to ship, so I won't be doing any customs, and I am taking a break to get my ducks in a row, reorganize my home and mind and focus my energies on where I want my business to go!!

I am also devoting more time to my Handmade Louisiana group and going to work on plans for that. So while I'm not going anywhere and I'm still open, I'll be spending noticeably less time on Blockheadradio, Twitter, Plurk, Cafemom and anywhere else I waste time online! My 'baby' goes back to school on the 17th and we have stuff to do for that.

If 48forLarry has taught me ANYTHING it is that life is short, times are tough and family is MOST important! I love you guys and will be back soon--hopefully redirected and happier! (Yes, I'm trying to redirect my snark for good)

In the meantime, this song sums it up for me right now:


Peace, love and chicken grease!
Amy

1 comment:

storybeader said...

take care, sweetie! You're on my list, and I do come by, now and again! {:-D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails