Sunday, May 31, 2009

Are you worth 12.00?

Well, I know I am! I am absolutely tickled that Artfire is indeed letting you lock in your 12.00 rate (my chatterbox begging worked!!) I was so upset at myself that I missed the 7.00 for life the last go round.
Soooooo, I am very happy to share that if you have not gotten verified on Artfire..NOW is your chance! I have not heard of a deadline on the date to get verified, but I highly suggest you check it out now!! You can click here to find out why you should join Artfire, but I'll also tell you MY two cents.. :)

  1. Artfire has excellent customer service! They actually listen to you and take your opinions into account. Now that doesn't mean you'll get EVERYTHING you want, because no venue can please EVERY seller or buyer but they try really hard!
  2. You do not have to have an account to purchase on Artfire. This helps you as a seller because your buyers who don't want to sign up for yet ANOTHER account online are more likely to purchase!
  3. RANDOM SEARCHES!! These are the BOMB! Now, instead of wasting money relisting thanks to AF's random searches, your stuff can easily be found. Search babies and you may be on the front page, you may be on the 6th, 15th or 100th...either way, it's random every time, so you DO have a chance of being on the front page of your category!! This is especially helpful if you belong to a category that is very popular (i.e jewelry).
  4. Fuzion Studios. Really, really cool. Customization like you would have on a website, colors, html codes, it's beautiful. Really beautiful!
  5. ONE PAGE LISTING. I think this is my fave feature. Hands down!
  6. Market Hub--you can easily link to all your shops, blogs, social networking sites right from your studio. Really cool.
  7. Submitting to Vote Handmade and Twitter right from item listings! This is really handy and neat for promoting yourself and paying it forward and promoting other sellers!
These are just the tip of the iceberg!

So if you are ready to take the leap, I say go for it! I used to spend way more than 12.00 on Etsy and although I am not LEAVING Etsy, I have to say I'm falling in love with Artfire more and more every day!! I love that I know EXACTLY how much I'll spend! And imagine, if you are a seller with very high cost items (i.e. jewelry, woodworking, etc) and your item is say, 200.00...you are NOT going to pay 3% of that item! That is great!

So if you are ready, click here to sign up, and get started.

ANNNNNND are you ready??

EVERYONE that signs up using my referral will get a free bar of my SLS Free Soap OR a 5.00 gift certificate to my Artfire Shop!! Hey, you can't beat that!


1 comment:

erin rogers pickering said...

Thanks!! I had just asked you thoughts on twitter - then went to visit your blog. Questions answered. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails