Monday, April 20, 2009

Help St Jude, get an Ad on my blog!

Ok, hope this is ok to post! :) My son goes to Head Start and we are doing the St Jude trike-a-thon!


Click HERE for more info: ST JUDE TRIKE


Any donations are accepted, and we like to see at least 1.00 per lap :)


Here's my deal...for any amount donated I will run a 125x125 ad on my blog for you! :)


1-5 dollar donation: 2 day ad


5-10 dollar donation: 5 day ad


10-20 dollar donation: 14 day ad


Over 20: TWO MONTHS!


 


SOOO help a good cause and get an ad! :)


Donating is easy, visit http://etsypayitforward.blogspot.com and there is already a donate button for my sons school on there! Simply indicate in your paypal message that the donation is for the Trike-a-thon.  :) When you donate, also indicate your shop and private email so I can contact you about your ad! You can email your jpeg to mamaslittlemonkeys@yahoo.com (if you need an ad, no problem, let me know!)


I am sponsoring my son for 5 laps :)


 


Thanks guys!!


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails