Thursday, February 7, 2013

Free Crochet Pattern--Tetris Blanket

So this isn't so much a pattern, as a color guide. I got side tracked and haven't finished my Tetris blanket--HEY A BIRD!--but I thought I'd share this simple lay out. You can totally redesign your own on some fun apps and programs like StitchSketch.



If you are not sure how to make a granny square, search YouTube, some of the best tutorials are on there, such as anything by "Crochet with Mikey/The Crochet Crowd"

I suggest making the squares of 2 simple rounds each, roughly 4 inches. Go bigger if you want a large afghan, smaller if you want a baby blanket or smaller throw.

Enjoy!
~~Amy

3 comments:

hoffee and a nuffin said...

Way cool!

Amy said...

right? I have yet to try it out, ok I started it, but it got tossed aside. But I had to share anyway!

Unknown said...

How did this work out? I'm in the process of making a blanket very similar to this! It's my first granny square blanket, so I'm experimenting and learning.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails