Thursday, January 24, 2013

Finished Projects and What's Happening

Here's a little bit of what's been on the hook lately and what's been new :)

I discovered on a cold night I was a walking advertisement for handmade...

We did a little park time...yes...they are wearing shorts and t-shirts in winter. Thus is Louisiana.

 I did a little crochet while the boys played.


Played a little ball at Grandma and Grandpa's. He can smack the ball pretty hard...I see a baseball team in his future..

I worked on some hats and cozies for the shop. These baby hats were so fun and bright on the dreary winter days.

His and her mug cozies :) 


I've been free from work since January 11th and I have yet to get back in the swing of home life. It's either been appointments and meetings..then I got sick, then my oldest got sick and has been for six straight days (I may very well lose my mind.) I'm looking forward to everyone getting healthy and mama getting her groove back!

Hope your January is going well!
~~Amy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails