Sunday, September 9, 2012

Getting Excited for Fall

Oh I can feel it....I can sense the change in the air...fall is coming. Today we had a cool front and it was a little taste of fall heading our way. Usually we get a few 'teases' of fall, so we could be in the upper 90's again next week, but I'm going to enjoy this weather while I can! We let the windows down, air out the house, and get outside!! We can suddenly enjoy a bike ride, swinging, playing outside, without feeling like we'll die of heat exhaustion. The heat down here truly is an entity of itself, an angry demon you don't mess with. You avoid it with air conditioning and wait it out.

Fall means Saints football is back, and although that makes me a football widow because my husband watches EVERY SINGLE GAME he can, I enjoy a good game. Fall means a chance to wear and use the crochet things I make! Fall means leaves changing, apples, pumpkins, Thanksgiving is soon! I LOVE FALL!!

So, I've got my windows down, yarn out and enjoying it!

Even my guinea pigs love the cool weather!

Enjoy it!!
~~Amy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails