Monday, July 23, 2012

I Met Beyonce'....

Chances are if you read this blog, you know who Beyonce' is...and I don't mean a voluptuous R&B singer...

Well, on a recent trip to Ponchatoula, LA with my sister on a shopping trip, I ran across a cousin of Beyonce's. She was awesome. I wanted her. But alas, she could not come home with me. So, we took a snapshot to memorialize the beautiful moment.

 Yes that's really me....

It was an awesome day....saw some great things like this awesome green door on the side of the building that houses Nest Interiors.



And this great sign in downtown Hammond, La.


I also scored big that day...this vintage farm set that I remember playing with as a child. I also found this rocking chair that I have been hunting for for years. We had one when I was a kid, and I loved it! Best part?? Found it for 30 bucks!!



Have to love an afternoon of antiques hunting and quality sister time!
~~Amy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooohh...that is an awesome rocking chair! Are you going to paint it or anything or leave it in its antique goodiness???

Amy said...

I think I'm going to leave it alone, I think it'd be hard to paint the wood...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails