Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Poppy Chow---Pinterest Inspired

I've been slowly working my way through the awesome things I find on Pinterest! Today I was in a mood. No real reason, just bleh, meh, uninspired, feeling whiny. No real reason, just a case of the meh's.

So I decided to make something yummy for a treat. The recipe came from HERE and someone had pinned it of course. (If only I got paid to use pinterest....)

It was messy but not hard to make, and I just happened to have a giant box of popcorn on hand! Apparently you only need 1-2 bags to make 9 cups of popcorn, so I now have an extra giant bowl of popcorn to let the boys make art with...

I used Kettle Korn because that's what I had on hand. But let me tell you, DELISH!! Totally worth the mess!!
It was awesome! I could eat it til I puke....

~~amy

3 comments:

Pat said...

Pinterest is great for finding recipes, isn't it?

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

I blame Franni for the time I … let's just say, "invest" on Pinterest. I do love it and food ideas abound there!

This recipe is intriguing. While I'm not much of a sweet eater, I indulge on occasion ~ and may have to pick up some popcorn durning my next visit to the health food store so I can make this (with reduced sugar).

I think it was your closing comment that hooked me!

Amy said...

hee hee. Yes, you absolutely could make it healthier! Use a more natural corn (i just happened ot have a giant box of kettle corn), and even prob use carob, or other varieties of the ingredients.

Pat, I LOVE pinterest, I think I need a pintervention.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails