Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day One Fail...

Okay. This is sad. I did not even make it through day one!! BUT in my defense, I did not seek out these deals, I received an email from OhMyCrafts.com (satan I tell you!) and I had to choose colors for a previous order that was out of stock. WHOA. Totally did not know their vinyl would be on sale. With the help of my enabling friends, (You know who you are!!) I caved. Ok I caved. I bought. But that is enough vinyl to hold me for QUITE some time and it was in HALF OFF SALE plus I had a 20% off coupon!!! COME ON!! You would've done the same thing, don't even lie!

OKAY...so we start over AGAIN! I may have to ban myself from the computer to make this work....

WE CAN DO THIS! I think I can, I think I can...

Lord help me ya'll...

2 comments:

Stitches In Cotton said...

I don't know if I failed or not. I did purchase something today, but I think it's a need. I bought a capsule filler. Why you might ask... well I have some loose herbs that I have to put into capsules for my hubby. I was working on putting together the next 20 days of vitamins and realized I was out of those. I have been filling them with a straw and I had ENOUGH of that. So am I rationalizing or do you see this as a need too? I can fill 24 at a time with this thing, and it was only $15 with shipping. I did make sure I got the best deal before I bought. :)

Amy said...

You totally beat me...now granted I had the coupon and all but I didn't NEED the vinyl! Its ok, we allow do-overs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails