Wednesday, October 29, 2008

This Week's Featured Artist is.....

katherinescreations.etsy.com also known as Kaleidescope Jewels.

Let's get to know her and then we'll look at the goodies!

What can we find there? Jewlery. They are mostly gemstones and sterling silver. I also do custom orders for name bracelets and/or certain gemstone jewelry that you are looking for.

What's youre favorite thing to make? I love to make bracelets!! They add that little touch to your clothing that makes it more personable.

How did you get started on Etsy? I found out about etsy from a friend of mine that was searching the web and came across the site. She showed it to me and I was hooked. I started because I enjoy making my jewelry and wanted to share my creations with others. I love to see peoples reactions to what I have created. I love to help them make that little piece that they have been looking for. I make jewelry as a stress reliever it comforts me and relaxes me.

Any advice for an Etsy newbie? One piece of advice that I would give a newbie is to be patient it will come. It takes awhile to get your name out there and for buyers to start trusting you as a seller. Buy from others etsy sellers also to get your name out there.

What's on your wishlist both as a buyer and a seller? My wishlist as a buyer would include more gemstones of course!!! I would like to build up my inventory. As a seller to be able to have enough work to be busy but still enjoy what I do. I have seen may times where people get burnt out and don't enjoy it anymore.

Tell us about your non Etsy life! I am a mom of beautiful twins that just turned 3, wife to a wonderful husband that I have been married to for 5 years and he is my high school sweet heart! I love being a mom!!! They keep me very busy and make me laugh everyday. I love to see how eager they are to learn. I am very family orientated. All my family lives very close if not in the same town including aunts, uncles, cousins and farther down the family tree. We are a very close family we take vacations together, get together for the heck of it, and holidays are very much a huge get together!! Most of my friends are still from high school but of course I have had the pleasure of meeting new friends also. I love comic book type movies and of course the "chick flicks". I'm addicted to Grey's Anatomy!! Music is a huge love of mine I can't live without my Ipod!I also work full-time as a LPN and surgical assistant. I work for a general surgeon that has trained me in surgery with her. This was my lifetime goal as a nurse to be able to have both of my loves clinic and surgery in one job.

I am on cafemom http://www.cafemom.com/home/timestwo2005


Now let's check out her great shop!!!

Make sure you Think Pink with this beautiful piece!
























Custom Made Rings...how can you go wrong with that??





















This is beautiful...go look at it before it sells! Sorry, it's reserved...but convo katherinescreations if you like it!! She loves custom orders!!






















As always, thanks for looking, and SHOP HANDMADE....and Please use these tags when searching on Etsy "Cafemom team" and "lartisans"! You won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE kaleidoscope jewels! What a great feature!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails