Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Terrific Tuesday

Ahhh...summer vacation...I'm enjoying having my boys around all day, and settling into life as a WAHM again after deciding not to return to work full time :) Soooo content with that decision.

So here we have a Terrific Tuesday.

Woke up early before, the boys, and enjoyed the peace and coffee.



Gathered my goodies for chicken gumbo in the crock pot...:)



and THEN...the mail came with a goodie box of FABRIC!!!



So that's a nifty Tuesday as far as I'm concerned!! How was your Fourth of July weekend?

4 comments:

PussDaddy said...

Oh boy, lots of pretty fabric. Want to hear something funny? Last night I was looking on youtube for a respect yourself video and I saw one that was made by someone named mamas little monkeys and I was like no, no way, it can't be, lol.

PussDaddy

Amy said...

Yup that was me!!! :) I love that cover by Marc Broussard..he's one of my fave singers and he's not picky about how you use his music as long as you do it respectfully :) I made that after hearing that song on his Save Our Souls album (soul cover music) and it was awesome :) Thats me :)
~~Amy

Heather said...

I love getting up before the boys too! I feel like I get so much more completed, even if it is just checking email & having a cup of coffee. :) I can't wait to get my MM 50's kitchen!!! I'm jealous!!!

PussDaddy said...

WEll, it was too nice of a video to use it for what I wanted to use it for so I respectd it and passed, lol. See, I'm only partially evil, lol.

PussDaddy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails