Saturday, July 3, 2010

Operation Cut Fabric is On.

Ok, so we all know I'm a supply hoarder. (Case in Point, my other blog, SupplyaHolics.) But this is getting insane. I simply MUST use some of my fabric. My downfall is, I create things that can easily be done in a gazillion prints...toys, bags, aprons, etc....but I don't want to make 20 aprons in 20 different prints if they don't SELL, you know? But I do have to admit I could use some of these supplies and still be okay...


So it is my mission. USE THESE SUPPLIES. Why is this important? Because I may very well be suffocated under the pile of fabric coming my way. I don't even want to count the yardage. Somewhere between 20-50 I'd think.

I've already decided I'm not returning to work full time, so there is no reason I can't make myself a schedule and get things DONE! I HAVE to stop being distracted by other projects..I must....

So what I need is ya'lls help. Help me NOT BUY FABRIC. PLEASE!!! I know I am surrounded by temptation but unless I have a very specific IMMINENT need for the fabric, there is no excuse for buying anymore for a good while. Especially when I'm sitting in the middle of hurricane season and one storm could destroy my entire home and precious supply collection.

I NEED HELP.

I'll keep you posted...

~~Amy

2 comments:

Kerry said...

so this means you don't want us to let you know when there's a sale?!? :)

Amy said...

LOL Well....if its a REALLY good sale...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails