Sunday, March 1, 2009

Three Weeks Til Craft Show

Okay, the craft show is officially on countdown!! THREE WEEKS until my very first craft show!! I have nearly everything ready to go, just have a few to-do's:

Bath bombs
Soaps
Package bath salts (some in jars, some in refill bags)
Finish LSU/Saints/Skulls bibs (big seller down south!) :)
Finish chalk cloth mats (come ON fabric.com with my chalk cloth!)
Finish flower pen bouquets
IF time,
Military sewn items, bibs, bears,
Minky Bears (oooh got a box of minky goodness in yesterday!

And of course... all the hang tags, labels, etc involved..plus practicing set up! :)

Wonder how much coffee it will take to get it all ready??????


coffee Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

agoodwitchtoo said...

Wow! I thought I had a lot to accomplish in finishing the remainder of packing... I feel SOOO much better now ;)

CatzInTheHouse said...

Do you need me to come over and play with the Monkeys so you can accomplish all this, lol. I know you can do it, just look at one item at a time not the big whole project. Blessings, Mama Cat

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails