Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Faves: Cafemom Etsy Moms Team



Hope you enjoy this edition of MY FAVES!! This time up, Cafemom Etsy Moms!! Don't know about CEM? Well get to know them a little here, and if you or someone you know is a mom/grandma who sells on Etsy, be sure to join Cafemom Etsy moms!! We're having a member drive to reach 300 members by 3/29/09!!

This is only the tiniest tip of the cafemom team iceberg!! More editions coming soon!
Be sure to check out the awesome Cafemom Team Videon on my blog HERE! More versions coming soon!















6 comments:

Cozy Cabin Creations said...

very nice Amy. Thanks for posting my lil nest. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. There were a few items from the team I had not seen yet.

Anonymous said...

GREAT STUFF!

I see my lil Emma Jo there! I love all the things you picked out!

Michael said...

Cute stuff!

pumpkinhaus said...

Look at all of that CEM awesomeness! Thanks for giving Ro's little legs some luvin'!

Unknown said...

Oh so sweet! Thank you for including my rocks with chicks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails