Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!

PHEW!! The craft show is OVER!! Thanks to those who came and supported me!! I appreciate it! Despite these tight times, I did enough business to at least break even and it was great practice in working with customers, setting up, etc. I am CONSIDERING doing another show in May in Mississippi but I have to get more info on it because it is a HUGE show.

SOOOO, the shops are BACK open and will be having more new stuff added as I can get to it! :) Right now it is back to work at Blockhead Radio and back to work as a mommy and wife! My house has been greatly neglected due to my prep for the craft show and I need to get back in my mommy groove! :)

Now what I WOULD like you to do is to check out the BHR ARTISAN CHALLENGE! Simply CLICK HERE and then click each category and GO VOTE! I am featured in a few categories, so of course I'd appreciate some votes! :)

And don't forget to ENTER the artisan challenge yourself!!

I have not forgotten the secret giveaway on my blog!! You'll be hearing from me soon if you entered! :)

Have a great day everyone!!!
~~Amy

4 comments:

Amariah said...

Glad to know you made it through the craft show!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Glad to have you back! Are you going to blog for us about your show?

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

I can't wait to see pics and stuff!

Jazzy Jemz said...

Glad your back! Best of luck with your new show on BHR! I posted about BHR artisian challenge in the cafemom Artfire group- hope to spread the love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails