Saturday, March 21, 2009

Baby Andrew

Hi! You may remember me mentioning the website ColesFoundation. I joined up and signed up to be part of the prayer team. They match you up to families and you pray/support that particular family. This is my family:
http://www.carepages.com/carepages/babyandrewakin

I highly encourage you to drop them a line also and if you are the praying type, to send a prayer their way. Even kind thoughts are welcome!! I don't think no matter your religion, if you are reading this, you are a person who cares about children and doesn't want to see a child suffer. So stop what you're doing for just a second, sign up on CarePages, and drop this family a happy thought, prayer, wish, or even donate.

Thank you!
Amy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails