Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tasty Tuesday: Snickers Salad

Yeah, I know. Snickers Salad. Ok, so it's not a SALAD, but, it is freaking fantabulous.


Of course it was found on Pinterest and originally from this super cute blog. Anyways, it makes me feel better to call is salad because "Snickers Apple Cool Whip Smush" doesn't have the same ring to it, know what I mean?

Personally, I think it's heaven in a bowl.
And easier than pie to make.

Ingredients:
*Tart, Juicy Apple (I used one) Chopped and diced. Leave the skin on...it counteracts the unhealthiness of the snickers.

*Snickers. You can use one bar, or you can go in your huge stash of discounted Halloween candy as I did and use the mini's. I also snuck in a few Snickers Peanut Butter Squared, because really, peanut butter can only make it better. Stick 'em in the fridge, makes it easier to cut and stir.


*Thawed container of cool whip.

Chop your apple, chop your snickers. Take gratutious food photography shots. Stir in cool whip. Slap in a retro pyrex container and eat until you are physically ill or a button pops off your pants, whatever happens first. If any leftovers survive, stick in fridge.


Enjoy!

4 comments:

Danyel said...

I have Snickers... but no apples or Cool Whip. I'm going to have to stop at the store tomorrow!!

Amy said...

cool whip is prob on sale too bc of thanksgiving.... :)

NotAMeanGirl said...

Everyone knows, all salads=healthy eating. SCORE!!! LOL

Seriously? It looks YUMMEH!

Amy said...

EXACTLY! See! Salad=healthy. The end. Seriously, I could eat this till I burst like those Subway commercials...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails