Monday, December 10, 2012

Colors in the Cold


It's getting COLD here again in Louisiana (we bounce back and forth!) and I love when it's chilly and cold because it makes me want to cuddle under blankets and bake warm goodies! 

I threw the sunburst granny throw over my new down comforter (snagged on Black Friday for a GREAT price!) The dog approves.



We baked up some muffins with some fun, bright, sprinkles. Cannot speak highly enough of Pamela's Gluten Free Mixes.


I did some snapping around our local nature center to clear my head one day.








Can't believe it's almost the new year! Where has time gone!?? It's almost Christmas break so I'll be off of work for two weeks, then just another week and half or so then I'm home full time again! :) So y'all behave until I return!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails