Monday, August 17, 2009

MOM ATTACK!! Cafemommers ATTACK!



Every two weeks, the Cafemom Street Team chooses a worthy Cafemommer and ATTACKS their shop(s)! Why do we do this?

Well, because Cafemommers ROCK of course!! We have some of the BEST artisans on Etsy, Artfire, and MORE and we're proud of it! Our members deserve some props so each week admins choose a member who fits several criteria including, supporting team members, participation, and of course all around awesomeness!

This week the lucky attack victim is CELYN, from CosmicCleanBody, GlazedUponGlass, and HandmadebyCelyn. Celyn has been a member of the Cafemom Street Team since October 2007 and is always there for other moms. I like to call her one of our sensible ones :) She's supportive, funny, creative and happy! Celyn has personally been fantastically kind to me when I began learning to make soap and she even collaborates with me to make my handmade laundry detergent! I use her awesome Cold Process soap in it!

Celyn is a great Cafemommer and I'm proud to encourage everyone to visit her shops and find something unique for you! She surely has SOMETHING you can use!


So Everyone ATTACK!!!

WOOT CAFEMOMMERS!

~~Amy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails