Thursday, May 28, 2009

If only hubs would take me out...

Then I could buy and wear this..



I am looking at this while listening to Jack Johnson woo me with his sexy voice and I'm wondering why hubby and I don't go out alone as much as we used to!? Oh right, kids, money, work..that stuff. Well I think if I slipped into this lovely shrug I could get my sexy back and have some fun!! (After carefully hanging it up!) :)

You really must check out this shop, it is full of lovely work! Simply click the pic to get to it!!

5 comments:

mooshoo said...

what is this going out you speak of? hmmmm...
cute shrug ;)

Anonymous said...

oh now that is darling. i want it! going to check it out right now!!! thanks!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

You'd look so sexy in the shrug!

agoodwitchtoo said...

LOL. Thanks for getting Justin stuck in my head... I would much rather have Jack Johnson. Now I'm gonna have to listen to Banana Pancakes ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails