Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Growing it out for Merry...COMPLETE!

Back in April, 2011, I started growing my hair out for a very lovely friend, Merry, and over two years later, here we are...and my hair was long enough and has been CUT!!!

Yes my hair grows slow...

Thankfully Merry is feeling good, and has beaten breast cancer!!! But sadly several other friends have discovered they have it and are currently fighting it, not to mention so many others I don't know. So for all these brave fighters...I chopped my hair for you!

My hair will be sent to the Pantene Beautiful Lengths program. I'm getting used to my short sassy hair, even if my husband isn't!! :)

 Before the big cut!


No turning back!!

There we go! 13 inches CUT OFF!

And here we are...short and sassy!


I hope my hair can bring a little happiness to a brave, strong, woman. Thanks to God for the gift of health He's given me, for healing my friend and please watch over and heal those still fighting this battle!

If you initially indicated you wanted to sponsor my hair growth, I have your contact information and I'll be dropping you an email! :)

If you'd still like to donate you can fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/a/handmadelouisiana.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHdtR25Bc3BjNzQzN0Z1aHNGYW05alE6MQ#gid=0 or you can just donate to your chosen Cancer organization!

~~Amy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails