Friday, July 27, 2012

Finish It Friday

This was started AND finished today :) Thank goodness for little boys who listen and play together for once!

100% wool granny square circle potholder/hot pad. It got a little away from me size wise, but I still love it. :)
Work in progress. This lovely yarn is from Liberty Wool and is GORGEOUS.

Finished!!! Its big enough for a large pot, so that works out great for big dinners :)
 The Granny Circle pattern is from Purl Bee
The back is a flat circle from Attic24. Lucy is right, the stitches can quickly get away from you, and I did end up slightly off count and the circle started to ripple. But once I stitched it to the top piece, and after blocking, it will be fine :) The outside scallop stitch is from Crocheting with Raymond.

So, it's nice to have a little pretty in my kitchen. I figure if I slowly add crocheted things to the house, my husband won't notice their invasion of the yarn love.

I hope you have a fabulous weekend!!~~Amy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails