Friday, February 12, 2010

Oh Vomit Fairy...

Ahh I knew that would get your attention...

So I hope your week was better than mine!! While I did start my new job on Monday, which I do enjoy, I had to take off Wed/Thur because myself, kids and Mother in Law were all ill. 2 days of the stomach flu--NOT FUN. Thankfully the boys are better, and I am on the mend. My MIL however has something bad, bronchitis, pneumonia or something. However she will NOT go to the doctor.

*sigh*

I have to return to work on Wednesday (thank GOD for Mardi Gras break) and I have NO idea if my MIL is going to be able to care for Eli. My stash of babysitters is fairly slim because everyone has their own kids, jobs, obligations to attend to.

If you know me, I'm not a fan of things 'up in the air'. I like a little bit of order...organized chaos as I say.

So needless to say not much crafting has gone on lately. I did finish up a huge batch of badge reels last week and took advantage of my bed rest to get stuff listed and organized on Etsy and Artfire.

Hopefully life will settle down and I can attack my fabric soon. It's calling me...Ammmmyyyyyy, come sew meeeeeeeee.

What your fabric doesn't talk to you?

~Amy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails