Friday, December 25, 2009

Year End Inventory and What's Coming for Mama's Little Monkeys

What a year! I'm amazed that I've had more success in my shops than I imagined! All thanks to faithful customers and new customers willing to take a risk on a Mama just trying to make her way in the handmade world!

Year's end has meant inventory so Mama's Little Monkeys remains closed on both Etsy and Artfire. You can still find some of my sewn goodies on the two Congo's I'm in, Nature's Toy Chest and The Apple Orchard.

I've competed the inventory in my soap shop, Amelia Amos and am happy to say there are plenty of Saint's soaps ready to go! There are some new items in Amelia Amos including soap samples for your business, Sniff cards to find out what fragrances you really like, and a 2.00 grab bag of oops and discontinued soaps! Be sure to check out the PIF Bath Salts tutorial also available!

Destash City is also back open and ready to help you get crafty in the new year!

What's Coming for the Shops!?

Amelia Amos: Many more fleur de lis color combos. I'm loving the fleur de lis soaps and that will be my main focus for the new year. Do you have a favorite color/scent combo you'd like to see in Amelia Amos? Let me know and I'll see what I can concoct!

Destash City: Many more fabric yo yo and button combo's so you can create your own hair clips, buttons, bobby pins and more! More appliques will be added also, as I get caught up on things!

Mama's Little Monkeys: Rearranging of the Etsy and Artfire shops are still being thought out, but expect a major sale to clear out inventory! In the sewing room right now: More rocket ships, Red Heel Sock Monkeys, Japanese Knot bags for you knitters out there and more wetbags to go in The Apple Orchard!

What new items are you working on? What new items would you like to see? Who's your favorite handmade artisan who you can't wait to see more from?

~~Amy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails