Thursday, June 18, 2009

Soo, people CAN make a difference?

Huh. So the rumor is true...a group of people fighting for a common cause can make a difference? In this case so the cause was perhaps silly to come, our right as Etsy sellers to be found in google searches, but damnit we got heard. Etsy appears to have readjusted their meta tags and gave us back what is rightfully ours.

AND Etsy admin has admitted they need to adjust how they respond to sellers, communicate better and perhaps even take our thoughts into consideration. Read More Here.

Thank you Etsy, seriously. I may snark, I may whine. And while I admit, no Etsy is not my main selling venue anymore, I would like to keep my shops open and there is a lot I enjoy about the site. Thank you for being able to man up, admit you screwed up and fix it.

And my nose ended up NOT being cut off to spite my face..imagine that...

~~Amy

4 comments:

Danyel said...

I'm really glad that issue got fixed. And thanks for keeping all of us posted... I can't keep up with everything that's been going on lately!

Valerie said...

I am so glad to have met you! I awarded you the One Lovely Blog Award. Read about it here! http://emilyclairecreations.blogspot.com/2009/06/wow.html

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

I'm REALLY glad they finally responded! I'd like to make Artfire my main site, but so far the sales are coming in from etsy and not really from Artfire yet... So I was really freaking inside when they screwed up so badly at Etsy!

Miss Val's Creations said...

This is a relief!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails