World of Moments!!
This lovely little shop has some beautiful photography, cards and art, and all for a good cause!! :)
This awesome print obviously benefits Autism research by benefiting the Dockery Foundation.
And you can't beat the price!!
THere are also other lovely works of photography and more!
Click the pics for more details and let's read a little about this great artist.
* What is your shop name and URL? World of Moments www.worldofmoments.etsy.com
* What type of items do you sell? I have original artwork, photography, cards, and art made by my boys with Autism.
* What is your FAVORITE item to make? I'm not sure I have a favorite. I like it all really. But there's something extra special about sitting with my boys and helping them paint.
* How and Why You got started on Etsy? I started painting with my boys as therapy for sensory issues. I decided to try selling the art on Etsy because I wanted to share the beauty I saw in their paintings. I started selling my own art as well, finding I had a hidden talent and love for it. It's my therapy too :)
* One piece of advice for an Etsy Newbie: Hmm.. Don't get upset when nothing sells for the first 2 months. Keep going!
* What is on your wish list as a buyer and seller? As a seller, I'd love to sell my stuff (naturally!), but what I really wish is to sell to those I've not met, it's an extra compliment when a stranger finds your site and loves your work! As a buyer, I love ACEOs and other art and photography. I also love things I can give the kids (what mother doesn't?!).
* Tell us a little about your non Etsy life: I'm a mom of three very active kids. Connor is 4 1/2, Braeden is 3, and Morrigan is 18 mo going on 20 (you know how little girls are *wink*). I home school my boys and spend a good bit of the day working with them. I'm married to a very supportive husband, Richard, who knows how to put with me. :)
* Where else can we find you? Just here on Etsy really.. No big plans for a website anytime soon..
Check out her shop if you will please!!!