Friday, December 12, 2008

This Week's Featured Artist is.....

This weeks' featured artist is a shop that I've had a crush on for awhile now.
englishmaninps

Here are some of my fave things:

I really can't tell you WHAT it is about this little fellow...but he has my heart.....and I will one day own him!! (In fact..go shopping in my shop so I can buy him!!)
Oh my love....



I don't know what it is. I think it maybe be the 'stache. But I am drawn to him.





Now...go check out this shop!! There are some EXCELLENT pieces there!

This is just beautiful and would be a fantastic gift for any new parent to be!!



Simply beautiful!







And this is just ingenius!! Numbered art!!














Here is what "English" has to say!

*What is your shop name and URL? Englishmaninps.etsy.com

* What type of items do you sell? Photography, or photo related things

* What is your FAVORITE item to make? The number series, because it was aimed at my oldest son's learning

* How and Why You got started on Etsy? Because my lovely wife had a store here www.adorablefiend.etsy.com

* One piece of advice for an Etsy Newbie: Make what you enjoy doing, or else whats the point

* What is on your wish list as a buyer and seller? i have tons here are a sample http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17064280 and http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=15703389

* Tell us a little about your non Etsy life: I have two boys, and i make coffee, i like to take pictures when i can :)

* Where else can we find you? www.flickr.com/blurredimage

1 comment:

agoodwitchtoo said...

Cool shop!

And I've left you a little something on my blog....

http://thecoppercauldron.blogspot.com/2008/12/i-found-another-post-it-note.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails