Monday, January 9, 2012

Free Crochet Pattern--Ice Cream Cozy

I thought I'd try another crochet pattern :)



I know there are some ice cream pint cozies floating around, but I thought I'd do a simple one.

NOTES:
I chained 30 but 32 might be good too, I liked it to be a little more snug.
Terms:
Ch=chain
hdc=half double crochet
st=stitch
ss=slipstitch




Yarn: I Love This Cotton (or any cotton)
Hook: H hook


Chain 30
ROW ONE: HDC in 3rd ch from hook. HDC in each st until the end of the row.

Ch 2. Turn.

ROW TWO: HDC in each st across until the end of the row. Ch 2. Turn.

Rows 3-7: repeat Row Two. (do a 1-2 more rows if you want it longer.

To Join Edges SS seam closed. Fasten off and weave in edges. (I liked the seam showing, but if you don't you can turn it inside out.)

That's it! Now enjoy your ice cream without your fingers freezing! :) I'm going to go eat my prop in a bit.

~Amy


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails