Do you think my husband would be mad?
Now this I would love just for me!! A Therapy Hot or Cold Bag! Genius!
Ok..now I REALLY wish I had a girl.......this is just downright slaptastically adorable!!
A hanger for hair bows!! How cute and smart!!! And I am digging the cherries!!
All pics are clickable, so please click away and go show her some love!!
She was also kind enough to answer some questions for me!
- What is your shop name and URL? Hopscotch Square www.hopscotchsquare.etsy.com
- What type of items do you sell? Children's Clothing and Accessories
- What is your FAVORITE item to make? Girls Dresses
- How and Why You got started on Etsy? I ran out of room in my daughter's closet for all of the clothes I was making her. So I thought I would share!
- One piece of advice for an Etsy Newbie: Pictures! Definitely worth 1000 words! Make every bit of it count.
- What is on your wish list as a buyer and seller? As a buyer, to have Christmas shopping done early for once (yeah, like that's gonna happen, but you said WISH)and as a seller...to have so much business I have to hire someone to help! =)
- Tell us a little about your non Etsy life: Stay-at-home mom of two kids. I worked retail for about 11 years before quitting so I think it helps me a lot with Etsy. I never have time for movies anymore, but I watch House and Bones faithfully every week! I don't really get to listen to adult music anymore since my 3 yr old has discovered kids music. Very busy life between preschool, home, kids, and Etsy, but I wouldn't trade it for the world!
- Where else can we find you?
(and hopefully as of tonight www.hopscotchsquare.com)