Sunday, January 23, 2011

Three Years Ago Today...

my little man, Eli was born!  In contradiction to his big brother's birth...Eli's birth was quiet, calm, and actually quite pleasant. Life has never been the same since!! Going from 1 to 2 children is quite a change. As usual, his first months were a blur to me, but I remember he spent a LOT of time wrapped in a moby type wrap on my front! I lost track of how much food I dropped on his head...

Although Eli has Autism, I'd never change him. He's loving, usually quite happy, and how can you not love a kid who thinks farts and burps are hilarious??

It's been a wild ride, Eli, but I love you more today than yesterday, and the love and fun keeps on growing!!

Fall 2008 (9 mos old)
Dec. 2010, almost 3 yrs old!

Happy Birthday Eli!!! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails