Sunday, August 8, 2010

Green and Clean with Micro Mops!

Hey gang! If you haven't heard yet, I have a little shop with my friend Dee called Micro Mops! Our goals are simple---keep your world clean, green and on a budget!! We aim for products that save you money and time!

Our most popular products are our Reusable Swiffer Wet Jet Pads. These nifty little pads keep you from having to toss out all those disposable pads! I'm still using my original set of pads I made myself over a year ago!

We also have Reusable Swiffer Sweeper Pads, Magnets, Altered Clothespins, Grocery Bag Holders, Clothespin Bags, Free Tips, Cleaning Mixes and Recipes and more! If it saves you time, money and is eco friendly, we're hoping to have it in the shop!

Do you have a green tip you can share with us?  Or perhaps you have a non green confession? I have one. One of my time savers is not very eco friendly or cheap. I use paper plates for the kids little snacks. I suppose in the long run it's not horribly un-eco-friendly---after all, I'm not using extra loads of water and soap in cleaning my dishes right? Okay, I honestly don't know what is worse on the earth and my pocketbook, the paper plates or the extra dishes cleaning---but using the plates saves me time and sanity!!!


You can also check us out on Artfire!!!

So, if you need some (mostly) green items for keeping your house clean and save you some time, hop on over to Micro Mops. Our altered clothespins and magnets are also a pretty way to dress up your fridge and office and make your boring to-do's a little less boring!

Thanks for taking a peek! :)
~~Amy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails