- For healthy children and family
- For a place to rest my head
- For a husband who loves me despite my flaws.
- For a faith so strong that I am comforted even when one thinks I should be lost.
- For a country that can and will fight it's way back to being what it once was.
- For the freedom of speech and creativity to do what we love and what we are talented at.
- For the ability to make my own decisions...if they are wrong, then it's on me.
- For the smell of coffee brewing...bonus points if it's accompanied by the smell of gluten free cake baking.
- For Black Fridays Sales---from the comfort of my PJS! (Buy Handmade!!)
- For my friends near and far, even those I've never met who make life a little easier each day.
- For the smell of a baby after a bath
- For a pile of uncut fabric...it's just so pretty.
- For America and those who hold it dear.
May you have a safe, happy, healthy and thankFULL thanksgiving!!!